Chi-X Global Technology
Chi-X Global Technology (“Chi-Tech”) is the technology services unit of Chi-X Asia-Pacific. The Chi-Tech team provides the trading technology platform and support services that keep the Chi-X market centers at the forefront of the industry in security and stability. Chi-Tech also provides technologies and support for Chi-X Asia-Pacific strategic business alliances.
Our Market Technology
Chi-X utilizes industry-standard, low latency protocols to interface with exchanges, EMS systems, customer proprietary systems and regulators
- Trading: Well-known connectivity protocols minimize technical workload and enable cost-effective client migration
- SOR: Provides connections to multiple trading venues and customizable order routing strategies
- FX Market Product: Developed in partnership with and paid for by BM&FBOVESPA to facilitate offshore investing by integrating streaming FX quotes with real time equity orders
- Risk Controls (Chi-Control): Offers pre-trade risk checks, including credit limits, as well as market monitoring and surveillance tools
- Market Data: Built low-latency feed handlers to support its trading operations and routing services
- Enhance proprietary software and infrastructure.
- Develop key market level innovations.
|Research & Development
- Focused on system performance, resilience and cost-reduction.
- Maintain highest levels of system performance and reliability.
- Highly automated processes.
|Technical Project Management
- Deliver local solutions to conform with regulatory and customer demands.
- Cost-effective delivery.
|Support & Service Desk
- Local and regional operational support.
- Implementation and development.
- Monitoring all market center systems at all times.
- End-to-end exchange solutions provider (matching engine, latency portal, smart order routing, risk checks and market data).
- Best-in-class trading platform with highly skilled team.
- Low-latency, high throughput system.
- Ability to support multiple markets and activity levels.
- Best-in-class system performance and resiliency.
- Industry-leading system availability.
- Cost-efficient and deep monitoring capacity.
|Deployment and Scalability
- Ability to deploy, operate and maintain in-house technology faster and cheaper than competitors.
- Software development methodology allows for capacity to grow and expand into new markets rapidly.
- Centralised support model provides operating leverage.
|Third Party Capabilities
- Key third party relationship to develop gateway and entry point into China.
- Potential for additional partnerships in future.